The most advanced ceramic materials
They have unique characteristics and their application possibilities are unlimited since they solve problems related to wear, bending, corrosion, thermal shock, etc.
We manufacture and supply, sintered and totally finished products in Alumina (Al2O3), Zirconia (ZrO2), Silicon Nitride (Si3N4), Silicon Carbide (SiC) and quartz in an excellent quality and competitive price.
Through continuous study and development of ceramic materials, Tecnocarbide, SL is now applying its products in the area of components for semiconductors, mechanical seals, nozzles, rows, guide rollers, valves, bearings, tubes, slideways , insulators, etc.
All these products are developed according to the specifications of the customers, by means of plans or standard specifications and within a delivery period of approximately one month.
ALUMINUM (Al2 O3)
- High resistance to wear, temperature and corrosion.
- Good electrical insulation.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Anti-wear guides.
- Components for the textile and palette industry.
- Thermal and electrical insulators.
- Mechanical joints for pumps.
- Parts for the manufacture of semi-conductors.
CIRCONIA (Zr2 O2)
- High wear resistance.
- High breaking load.
- Extenders for cables and tubes.
- Rows for extrusion.
- Guides and blades.
- Components for pneumatic valves and pressure fluids.
- Ornamental pieces
SILICON CARBIDE (Si C)
- High resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
- High thermal conductivity.
- Mechanical resistance at high temperatures.
- Mechanical joints and bearings.
- Parts for chemical pumps.
- Guides for milling.
- Nozzles and burners.
- Heat exchangers.
SILICON NITRIDES (Si3 N4)
- High resistance to thermal shock.
- High mechanical strength and breaking load at high temperatures.
- Heat exchangers and burner nozzles.
- Tubos de reacción.
- Guides and balls for bearings.
- Welding templates, positioning pins, sliders.
- Ornamental pieces.